The North Harris County Regional Water Authority (NHCRWA) has implemented Stage 2 of its Drought Contingency Plan. As a participant and customer of the NHCRWA, Harris-Montgomery Counties Municipal Utility District No. 386 is also implementing Stage 2 of its Drought Contingency Plan (DCP) for Harris County residents, effective August 30, 2023.
Mandatory Water Use Restrictions Applicable to Customers
- Outdoor irrigation shall be limited to no more than two (2) days per week. Outdoor irrigation shall be permitted between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and midnight of the day in conformity with the following schedule:
- Mondays and/or Fridays for single family residential customers with even numbered addresses
- Tuesdays and/or Saturdays for single family residential customers with odd- numbered street addresses
- Wednesdays and/or Thursdays for all other customers
- Detectible water leaks must be repaired within 72 hours of discovery
- Additionally, customers are advised to discontinue non-essential water uses such as vehicle washing, power washing, gutter flushing, and refilling swimming pools, hot tubs, or aesthetic fountains (except those that support aquatic life) except between 7:00 pm and midnight on the designated watering day(s).
We appreciate your water conservation efforts and will advise once the Drought Enforcement Measures have ended.
Board of Directors
Harris-Montgomery Counties Municipal Utility District No. 386