Water & Sewer
About the System
The District is a customer of both Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 387 and the San Jacinto River Authority, receiving water and sewer services from each respectively:
- Creekside Park and Carlton Woods at Creekside located within the Harris County portion of the District are provided water and sewer services by Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 387 (“HC387”). HC387 currently owns and operates three water plants, six water wells, six ground storage tanks and potable water distribution lines; a wastewater treatment plant located on Gosling Road; 5 lift stations and wastewater collection lines located throughout the District. Each HC387 facility has back-up power generation and is operated by Municipal District Services, the District’s operator.
- May Valley located within the Montgomery County portion of the District receives water and sewer services from the San Jacinto River Authority (SJRA). Located in southern Montgomery County, the Woodlands Division of the SJRA provides wholesale water supply and wastewater treatment services to the 100,000-plus population of the Woodlands through the financing, construction, operation and maintenance of three regional wastewater treatment plants, a wastewater conveyance system with thirty plus lift stations, five water plants, thirty-eight water wells, six elevated and eight ground storage tanks, and miles of wastewater collection and potable water distribution lines.
Municipal District Services, LLP
406 W. Grand Pkwy. S., Suite 260
Katy, TX 77494
Customer Care/Billing Hours
Monday- Friday: 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (281) 290-6507
Emergency 24 hour service line: (281) 290-6503
Electronic SMART Meter Program (PDF)
New Service Welcome Packet (PDF)
Understanding Your Water Bill
Useful FAQS About Your Water
- What payment methods do you accept?
- I need to cancel my service.
- What do I do if I can’t pay my bill?
- How do I read a water meter?
- How do I pay my water bill?
- How do I set up new service?
- What is a Regional Water Authority fee?
- Why does my bill increase so much during the summer months?
- Why does my bill show a past due amount?
Inside the Home
- Wash only full loads of clothes and dishes
- Never leave water running while brushing your teeth
- Repair leaky fixtures such as faucets and toilets
Outside the Home
- Water plants and yard only when necessary
- Never water or use sprinklers during the heat of the day
- If feasible, wash the vehicle on your lawn, not in the driveway where the runoff will be lost to the sewer
Free Water Irrigation System Evaluation
- The District offers to its residential customers a water irrigation system evaluation at no cost to the resident. This free irrigation system evaluation evaluates existing irrigation systems and makes recommendations for improvement to the performance of the system and to the scheduling of the controller to eliminate unnecessary waste.
- CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE EVALUATION!